HOME -SAM- LINKS FCBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

About Me
       'HEY' to all of the viewers. I'm Sam and I'm 14 this year . I was born in Johor Bahru, Malaysia on 4th December 1999 . For your information , I love music, acting, studying, writing songs, plays guitar or even piano and designing . To be honest with you, I'm creative, I drew a lot of fun staffs like Anime, nature living, animals , a women and so much more! I'm not a girl or diva , but I love styling and I wish I could have a cat like Taylor's, Meredith . I always listen to Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Metalica , John Mayer, Justin Timberlake , Taylor Swift , Ed Sheeran and so much more .

       

         I don't know why I always hide my feelings , even the positives or even the negatives one, the truth and the fake one, love feelings and the hate one . Sometimes , when I look at someone's face or everybody's faces , it makes me feels like I wanna be so alone, well, it depends to my moods and emotions , cause I know that I'm not normal like people who loves socialize . To be honest , I love socializing to, but not with someone who you never even met with and then they jumped in front of you and showing off. I'm not that kind of person . I hate being rejected sort of like an ideas , feelings , honesty etc.

         Now for the hate part. I hate it when my feelings never 'changed' .I hate it when it's hard to move on based on any situations . I hate haters and I really hate someone didn't listen to my advise .

        Nahh ..till here then . I will post more again when I'm done editing my blog . . . Thank you for reading this .. It may quite long or either annoys you .

0 comment[s] | back to top