HOME -SAM- LINKS FCBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

"Cher Lloyd was a total DIVA during the X-Factor"--Well,she says..



    "I was a nightmare to work with! I was 16-years-old and I wanted 

everything my way and what I didn't understand that just starting out and 

being in the competition you have to earn your stripes." 


           ----------------------------------------------------------------------


cher lloyd x factor diva

Cher Llyod. She's 20. She revealed her new friendship with Taylor Swift is ON.

So has all that success gone to her head again?

No way!!!

In fact, it seems like she and T. Swift are trying to out humble each other! Lloyd expressed her 

desires to be known as NOTHING but a polite and polished woman from here on out! Cher 

said:


"I don't want to be the person people don't want to meet. I never want to be 

remembered as the girl that came in and was rude to everyone and was an 

absolute diva." - See more at: http://perezhilton.com/2013-09-12-cher-lloyd-

admits-to-being-a-nightmare-to-work-with-during-her-time-on-x-

factor#sthash.y4LLxw5O.dpuf





source: http://www.PerezHilton.com


0 comment[s] | back to top