Hey viewers!Sam here! Welcome to my website. Do read,comment,like my blog and do follow my Blog, Twitter,Instagram.Please, do read my blogs too ! Thank You ! :)
Hey guys, my name is Samuel Poh Chee Wei, most of my friends call me Sam as my nickname. I currently live for 14 years and I always wish that I'm famous. I live in a lame apartment for almost 9 years in a row in Malaysia, well I should not tell you about that. The reason that I created this blog is because I want to post my own musics, projects, answers, questioning, how, why, and so much more. I wonder how's life to be famous on something good and positive just like those artists, celebrities and gossips. I wonder how's life to be someone walking on a red carpet, deserving awards, be one of the Guinness World Records, waving at the audiences, fans and those people that we don't even know. Is it good? It might be exhausting but I'm sure that's a good career. I had a lot of crazy dreams when I was a kid. Most of them are Superman , becoming a hero, inventing a time traveler, but when I grown up since then, I realized the positive and negative dreams, and that is when I know what is the perfect future dream in my future life and I'm sure it will be amazing. I always listen to John Mayer, Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift's songs..Mostly Taylor Swift. Some people may don't know what Taylor Swift wrote on her lyrics because they just cares about the title that some people might think it's girlish, breakups, insulting and so much more. I tell you what, actually she wrote about her life, what she had been through, what she had experienced, feelings , relationships and the most important thing is she wrote about how to chase your dreams and I literally know that Taylor Swift is a good influence and a perfect role model based on her ways of thinking. When you read these, you might know who I inspire with . This might be long paragraph, but I have to be honest, when I share this thoughts, it makes me feel like I tell everyone what was my feelings that I kept for a long time .. It means a lot to me . Thank you for reading : )